I’m getting really tired of all the rabid Paul supporters who don’t even know what he stands for.
Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul wants to:
- Dissolve the FDA and let drug corporations take care of labeling, regulation, and distribution of their own addictive drugs.
- Eliminate the IRS the day he assumes office, and eradicate all federal income tax and income tax returns. The thousands of dollars in Child Tax Credits annually given to single parents will be lost the first year. All corporations will instantly stop reporting and tracking their income and payroll to the Federal Government.
- Allow prayer in schools. He actually co-sponsored AN AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION called “The Prayer in Schools Amendment”
- Forcing the United States to return to the Gold Standard of currency, a complete joke in today’s global economy.
- Eliminate all federal social services, and make Social Security voluntary.
- Crush Net Neutrality. Ron Paul voted against the Net Neutrality bill, which is consistent with his belief that huge corporations should operate with no restrictions whatsoever.
- Overturn Roe vs. Wade, the court decision that made abortion legal.